Monday, November 18, 2013

"You got a gift and you best start usin' it...."

Sunday was my second to last Sunday in Las Bajadas.  First of all, wow.

Tati and I were having an imaginary photoshoot with a fake Barbie camera for the better part of an hour before it occurred to me that inside the house I had a REAL camera that would take REAL pictures and serve as mementos...and blog fodder.  I promise you there are a million people across the centuries who would have made better use of the technology I have readily available at my fingertips as a human being alive in the 21st century.  Seriously, there is some guy who fingerpainted on cave walls up in Heaven banging his head against a cloud "SHE got to have cameras and computers?!  That girl?!"

Anyway, here are some pictures Tati and Eli took :)









And just for good measure here are two I took in the car ride home.  It is the typical "man, that looked way cooler in real life picture"  but since I am usually in Cordoba I don't get to see sunsets...so I tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment