Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sometimes it IS a walk in the park

I have nothing deep or introspective to say today.  I just wanted to show you some pictures :)  They are not great quality, and they really don't do a good job of showing what my eyes saw, but, they are the best I can do, and as the song says "what if I gave all I had?"  Well, these pictures are all I have right now.

Yesterday was a lot warmer, and at dusk it was actually very pleasant, so Bethany, Abi, Eli and I went on a walk to a nearby park.
"knowing I'm on the street where you live..." :)


decorations we are making for Ale and Danny's wedding
..a picture that is not actually from our walk at all, but I
really have nowhere else to put it...

"Oh, #27."  (that quote was for you, Mom)


Eli with a fashionista  ;)

right after this picture was taken I hopped on behind Abi to even things out a bit :)



Does the thought ever sneak up on you that the world doesn't revolve around you?  I mean, I look at these houses like a visitor would. I am just walking by, and may even walk by for an extended period of time, say 3 months, eventually I will stop walking by, and this house will cease to exist for me.  But someone lives here.  Their whole life is here, and it is going to keep on going on, completely disconnected from me.


Hanging purple flowers, maybe lilacs, I don't know my flowers well at all.  this is one of the most disappointing pictures, it is so pretty in real life :)
Time to walk home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment